Spinning bike sessions that motivate through connectivity and WATT/POWER output readings. If you are looking for exercise and fun, with the combination of the DS60’s perfect biomechanics, it’s WATT output reading and its link to the Bkool and Zwift virtual training platform, you will enjoy cycling sessions brimming with motivation and entertainment: motivational videos and music to create the right atmosphere to set the pace, while following each other until you reach your goal.
Inspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlon, the DS60 is a high-performance indoor bike for professional athletes and an exhilarating power trainer for all types of athletes. With more accurate performance data than any other indoor bike, the DS60 provides exceptional results for facilities working with cycle-specific training, high-intensity interval training and endurance training.
It offers a set of unique features such as its splash-proof frame coating that protects it from moisture damage, its POLY-V® belt drive system that through the 6 ribbed Poly-V belts with Kevlar cords has been designed to deliver an incredibly smooth and fluid ride with an extremely realistic feel. The Kevlar cords are stronger and last longer than the materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product, which does not need to be tensioned or lubricated.
Console functions: WATT, TIME, SPEED, DISTANCE, CALORIES, PULSE, RECOVERY, RPM, MANUAL, 12 PROGRAMMES, HRC, USER PROFILE
• CNC flywheel approx. 24kg
• Tablet/phone holder
• Display dimensions: 7 x 7.5cm
• Bluetooth connectivity – Zwift and BKool compatible
• Double bearings both in the cranks and the flywheel, to reduce maintenance costs
• SHIMANO bottom bracket
• HR telemetry
• Triathlon handlebar
• Double side pedals with cage and SPD
• Special gel cycling saddle
• High-quality materials: seat post treated with corrosion-resistant CP
• Electronically controlled brake with 32 intensity levels (requires power)
• Handlebar height adjustment
• Saddle height and depth adjustment
• Maximum height between the saddle and the pedal in its highest position.
• 2 front transport wheels for portability
• Assembled dimensions: 98 x 56 x 124cm
• Maximum user weight: 150kg
• Easily assembled machine
• Design based on an exhaustive biomechanical study conducted by UCAM on all BODYTONE spinning bikes: it guarantees smooth, natural movements and helps prevent injuries.